Blood flowing, heart pumping.. Are you scared, are you nervous? No, you’re loving every second as you’re free falling through the sky. You might have a parachute, but still that feeling is unforgettable.
Do you seek and crave thrills and adventure that give you a rush like no other? Well until the next rush? Check out these 10 things to do for adrenaline junkies!
- Flyboard Central Florida – Do you ever wish you could fly like a superhero? With Flyboards, you feel like you’re flying over the water with a type of water jetpack attached to a personal watercraft. This combines wake boarding and water jets. Ever dreamed of zooming through the water and leaping in the air like a dolphin? Well now you can! Flyboards provide an amazing experience; using the power of water to propel you 30 feet above the water and 30 feet underwater letting you jump out of the water like a dolphin. This water sport is unlike any other. Its new style has been described as gravity defying and is perfect for any thrill seeker.
- Sky Surfing Aviation – A Scenic Introductory Flight Lesson is the perfect way for you to experience the majestic views of America’s #1 rated beaches while learning more about these amazing aircraft. During a 1 hour flight you will likely see many types of marine life including: Dolphins, Sharks, Manatees, Stingrays and Sea Turtles. An FAA Certified Flight Instructor will teach you the basics of trike flying with a hands-on lesson while you surf and soar over breathtaking landscapes in “the motorcycle of the sky” with its unobstructed views!
Indoor Skydiving– For those who don’t want to skydive from a plane or want to practice before jumping out of a plane indoor skydiving is the simulation of true free-fall conditions in a vertical wind tunnel. The indoor controlled environment provides an amazing thrill, and is perfect for any day, even a rainy day. It’s where the dream of flight becomes a reality!
Outdoor skydiving– Skydiving is the sport of jumping from an aircraft and performing acrobatic maneuvers in the air during free fall before landing by parachute. Jump out of a plane from either 12,500 ft. to up to 18,000 ft. above the ground free falling at almost 200 mph! Many have even been known to conquer their fear of heights in this very way.
- Zipline Safari at Forever Florida – Take an exciting zipline safari through the Forever Florida eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area. This adventure allows zipliners to dash through the trees and admire the native landscape.
- Hang Gliding – Hang gliding is an air sport or recreational activity in which a pilot flies a light, non-motorized foot-launched heavier-than-air aircraft. Soar headfirst into the air and feel as though you are diving into the sky! The ride is more peaceful than most of the list, but the experience is sure to be an unforgettably thrilling one.
- Tour the swamp at night – Night air-boat tours are for those who want to go to the farthest extremes in adventure and thrills and are not afraid of the dark. Search the thrilling swamps for the intimidating Florida Alligator as they glide across the marsh seeking their next prey. The only way to see these impressive dinosaurs is in their territory. Your captain will wear a miner’s cap that will help seek out the red eyes of these most revered reptiles.
- Battleground Orlando – Are you a fan of Call of Duty? Battleground Orlando tactical laser tag uses the latest technology rental equipment. Teams go against each other on one of their themed fields hiding and planning how to take down the other team in an all-out war.
- Swimming with sharks – Florida Shark Diving has perfected the game of getting you up close and personal with sharks in their natural surroundings. Palm Beach is home to some of the largest numbers of sharks in the world. Whether you’re an experienced shark diver or a novice looking to see a shark for the first time they have the experience and equipment you need to have a successful day of adventure on the water.
- Parasail – Glide through the air getting a birds-eye-view of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean while getting pulled by a motorboat. Riders sail up to 500 feet above the water and have the option to take pleasure in a variety of free fall dips. You can select from a relaxing dip that just allows your toes to touch the water or a thrilling free fall that gets you soaked. You have a great chance of seeing dolphin and sea turtles! If you’re afraid or heights or water this isn’t something you should do!
- Driving Experience – Do you like cars, or have a need for speed? Put yourself in the driving seat of a dream machine that will leave you begging for more with this exotic car drive in Orlando. Exotic car experiences don’t get better than this! Find out what it’s like to put the pedal to the metal in an exotic car capable of 200 mph on an exciting autocross course. This is your chance to go to Driver’s Heaven and back again as you choose between a Ferrari F430 and Lamborghini Gallardo in an environment that’s all about acceleration!
Remember when it comes to being an adrenaline junkie it usually means you’re doing something that could potentially be dangerous, so make sure to be safe!
Make sure to also check out Things to Do in Orlando, Florida with Sundance Vacations and Things to Do in Disney World January 2017
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets: