Travel with Sundance Vacations to Hawaii!
Whether you are checking out the unique wildlife, planning your outdoor adventures, or your leisurely relaxation, there are tons of things to do in Hawaii on your Sundance Vacations getaway!
When vacationing in Maui here are some awesome activities you can do!
- Whale watching is one of the best things to do in Maui if you’re visiting during the winter months. There are plenty of tours that will give you the chance to see the Humpback Wales during their annual migration to Hawaii!
- One of the cheapest Maui activities is snorkeling. You can look at a Maui snorkel Map, or take a boat trip to Molokini Crater. Depending on the conditions, one or the other will provide some great snorkeling with plenty of marine life.
- Ka’anapali Beach Maui –This Beach is often thought of as one of the best beaches in Black Rock and is a popular area that divides the beach in half. It is also renowned for terrific snorkeling.
- Kitesurfing is also one of the most popular ocean activities around! As a favorite pastime for locals, visitors, and international crowds, it’s common to see kites flying over the coastline on a daily basis. You don’t have to have prior experience either, there are kiteboarding schools for both beginners and experts!
- Check out the beauty of the island and some sea creatures by taking a kayak or canoe around the coast of Maui. You can take a tour for a knowledgeable guide so you know where the best spots to go are.
Outdoor land activates
- If you’re looking for some memorable views for some awesome pictures you’ll have to head to Haleakala to catch the stunning sunrise from the top of the crater. You’ll want to make sure to bring warm clothes, as it’s a lot colder at the higher altitudes. After the sun rise you can also check out the Haleakal? National Park. While there you have a chance to see a rare native bird, get a hands-on experience with Hawaiian culture, breezes through the bamboo forest or hike a volcanic landscape. The park is also a part of the National Natural Landmarks (NNL) Program that recognizes and encourages the conservation of sites that contain outstanding biological and geological resources.
- Take a bike ride from the top of Haleakala down to the base of the volcano is incredible. You’ll enjoy overwhelming views of all of Maui as well as the many sweet fragrances of the countryside while cruising downhill. Bike the Volcano has become the most popular activity on the Island!
- With plenty of land tours available, you can check out some waterfalls and then rappel down them!
- Enjoy a ride through one of National Geographics “Drive of a Lifetime,” the Hana Highway measures more than 60 miles long. The highway features a whopping 620 curves and 59 bridges!
- Taking a helicopter ride over Maui is the best way to explore the hidden beauty of Maui. You can visit the towering sea cliffs of Molokai, jaw-dropping waterfalls in the West Maui Mountains, and even coast over the clouds next to the crater of Haleakala Volcano.
- With many luaus on the island, you can pick the perfect experience for you and your guests. From intimate settings by the ocean to larger productions throughout the island. All Maui luaus come with a show of hula dancing, history, and usually at least one fire dancer. It’s a great way to experience some of Hawaii’s most interesting culture, watch the sunset and spend a memorable night under the stars with family and friends.
Check out more Maui activities at Pride of Maui.
Get ready for your Hawaii trip with a Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs Recipe!
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets: